Saturday, May 24, 2008

Shahrukh Khan said...


Shahrukh khan sent an inspirational sms to his team kolkatta knight riders after a row of defeats in IPL.

“Story time boys... I told you if you keep losing you have to bear with my long, boring msgs.... This is your punishment.... Many times I have made movies which don’t do well.... When I’m doing them, of course, I don’t know they won’t do well.... The story is written by somebody else and I just do my bit as an actor. But I have a way of dealing with flop stories..., I try my best to keep my character in the film at a level that it makes a failed story also special for me"


"People like to hit you when u r down.... So, we will be hit.... No stress.... It will make us stronger.... The only way to avoid this is to win.... That’s one of the reasons why everybody likes to be a winner"


“I am as dedicated to my Knights as I am to my kids.... Only, I won’t be coming to the class room till the headmaster’s rules are understood by me.... I am a bit anti-Establishment kind of a guy, so I apologise for this quirk to u all"


“We have nothing to lose now, except our character.... Let’s not lose that.... Lov... SRK.”




1 comment:

Milinta said...

Very inspirational! When I read it the first time in the papers, I was very surprised by SRK's attitude. And a good snippet for ur blog again :-)